Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Dana Ducat
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:34 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: CMDR Dana Ducat
Replies: 4
Views: 2776

Re: CMDR Dana Ducat

Thank you for accepting me into the private group! I have also submitted a new form and in-game request for my second account's commander, CMDR Cam Anders. I didn't see a rule prohibiting multiple commanders on the Policy page, and the intro text on the Join form seems to suggest it's ok, so hopeful...
by Dana Ducat
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:48 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: CMDR Dana Ducat
Replies: 4
Views: 2776

Re: CMDR Dana Ducat

Thank you :) I've submitted the form and requested to join in-game, though I know it may take a few days to go through. Look forward to it! I'll check out the discord as well.
by Dana Ducat
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:21 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: CMDR Dana Ducat
Replies: 4
Views: 2776

CMDR Dana Ducat

Hello! I'm a long-time player of Elite: Dangerous (since the XBox beta, now on PC), but new to its multiplayer aspect. I had been playing a sort of self-imposed iron-man mode, but after my previous commander got into a heated argument with a White Dwarf, and lost, I decided it was time to settle dow...

Go to advanced search

i