Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by RingoSimpkins
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK
Replies: 6
Views: 4617

Re: Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK

Thanks all for the warm welcome, hopefully I will get the group join process thing done in the next few days or so and I can start finding you all in game .. I need all the help I can get, I just crash landed on Maia, the AspX handles a lot differently than a Cobra MkIII, but at least I got the Meta...
by RingoSimpkins
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:13 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK
Replies: 6
Views: 4617

Re: Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK

Thanks JohnLuke, as you asked a X52Pro, loving it, hopefully Farther Christmas will get me a Stream deck so I can map loads to that and have even more buttons to press LOL. But I think he has to consult with the wife first :( I'll look in to the links you mentioned at the weekend when I am off shift...
by RingoSimpkins
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:32 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK
Replies: 6
Views: 4617

Hello from CMDR Ringo Simpkins in the UK

Hi Everyone, just dusted off Elite after four years as I eventually got a HOTAS - absolutely brilliant investment. Really helped with getting enjoyment rather than frustration with the game, I just could not get on with a keyboard and mouse set up. However, my survival time in Open flying a Sidewind...

Go to advanced search

i