Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by yons
Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:16 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Awesome rescue
Replies: 4
Views: 2583

Re: Awesome rescue

Yeah the Fuel Rats are awesome too. One time they rescued me in less than 1 hour!!! :D
by yons
Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:23 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Awesome rescue
Replies: 4
Views: 2583

Awesome rescue

Hello Commanders One more awesome rescue was made. CMDR Macedonica got stuck on a system a thousand light years out from Beagle Point in a T6. His T6 could jump 29 ly but the next system was a 30.3. He used all his stock of germanium and could no boost the FSD drive to get out of the system. https:/...
by yons
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: CMDR Eleerween
Replies: 2
Views: 1365

Re: CMDR Eleerween

Hello.

Welcome! :)
by yons
Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:15 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: CMDR Yons
Replies: 1
Views: 1092

CMDR Yons

Hello

I'm CMDR Yons, from Portugal. I play Elite for 6 months now but do to IRL things normaly I only play for few hours a day, when possible!

I'm here to start playing with others and helping whenever I can. :D

See you in space.

Go to advanced search

i