CMDR Snibril reporting in.
Originally I've been playing Elite back in the day on an Amstrad CPC 6128. This has been a lot of fun to play and got me hooked for this type of games.
I started playing Elite: Dangerous sometime after release. Explored space for a little while, mainly doing the classic rare runs and some bounty hunting to earn some credits. I already joined Mobius at this time before the split into different groups. Reason being I wanted to enjoy Elite with trading, bounty hunting and exploring like in the old days.
Shortly after Horizons went live, I got interdicted into a parallel universe called RL and CMDR Snibril went into stasis for the time being
Stasis seems to be over now and I am happy to have joined Mobius again
Being from Germany. If time permits, I am travelling through space in the evenings or on weekends.
See you in the Void.


