Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zyhark
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:23 pm
CMDR: Zyhark
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Zyhark » Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:12 am

Hello Commanders!

I'm CMDR Zyhark, or just Zy for short. Long time Elite player (off and on since 2015), but been solo for most of that time. Heard about this community on Reddit and after looking up what this private group was about, I decided to apply to join. Now that I've been accepted, maybe I'll see some of you out there in space.

I'm life-long gamer, and space games have always been my favourite genre. I've played many over the years; some that were strictly pve, others in which I also engaged in pvp. But Elite Dangerous has been my main space game to play for several years now, and I'm here to stay.

Hikokage
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 3:33 pm
CMDR: Hikokage
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Hikokage » Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:01 pm

O7 Commanders,

I have been playing Elite since 1984 (yes i am that old) and when David Braben announced a reboot in 2014, I immediately joined the game again.
Since then I have been playing for 1250 hours on and off. I recently started again when the new update arrived.
I am currently in the process of getting my Anaconda back to the bubble from Colonia.
I never liked PvP apart from the occasional CQC. When getting back to the bubble I don't like to play in open because of all the grievers out there.

So I am glad to join the PvE group.

Cmdr Hikokage
Last edited by Hikokage on Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snadge
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:42 pm
CMDR: DELIA DERBYSHIRE
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby snadge » Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm snadge, retired from UK through disability, was a pipe welder in another life.

I did used to be part of Mobius but I haven't played for quite a while so looking to get my feet wet in a welcoming and safe environment.

Conner McCrea
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:17 am
CMDR: Conner McCrea
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Conner McCrea » Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:26 am

Greetings all!

Old Army grunt who used to fall out of perfectly good aircraft, been a computer nerd since my IBM PCjr grinding away on Wizardry and Ultima. Got hooked on the original Elite and Frontier then dove down the No Man's Sky rabbithole for 1000 hours and 10 years. Only just gave Dangerous a try recently and been having a blast. I USED to enjoy PvP, but I'm getting too old and slow to keep up with the insanity so finding out about Mobius was the ticket for me.

Sua Sponte brothers and sisters, hope to see you out in the Deep Black!


Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests

i