I have only been playing ED for about a month, and have just joined Mobius. Although I was a long time Eve player (please don't hold that against me), and participated in every aspect of PvP, I find that griefing/ganking is not what I'm after in ED (or Eve for that matter). I don't mind fighting, but I certainly don't want to be looking over my shoulder every second in space. The NPCs seem to be aggressive enough
I spent some time in the bubble, worked a bit on some engineering, made a few short exploration runs, and then decided to head on out to Colonia. I arrived a few days ago. My plan is to stay in the Colonia region and make extended trips from here.
My fleet is small: ASP Ex and DBX for exploring. Dolphin and Python for passenger missions. Vulture for bounty hunting. Both Vipers for ... well, whatever Vipers are used for
I look forward to seeing you in space ... around Colonia or out in the deep black.
Cheers, Phaulkon


