Page 1 of 1

CMDR Arbitor

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:59 pm
by The_Arbitor
Hello All!

I’m commander Arbitor.

Coming back to Elite after a few years hiatus. I was originally a little disappointed that multiplayer was so difficult to organise but the wing and squadron mechanics solved most of my gripes. Flying in a small squadron is much more my speed, though gankers have started to wear my immersion a little thin. I’d like to fly in a galaxy with a little colour without being spaced quite so often. I’m the first canary in a cage here from the Pristine Kiwi Ventures squadron (PKWV). Space permitting I’d like to encourage them to sign up also (there’s about 6 of us around Europe mostly).

Look forward to sharing some space with you folks.

https://inara.cz/cmdr/202496/

Re: CMDR Arbitor

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:51 pm
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Arbitor
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.