Page 1 of 1

CMDR LUC143R

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:41 am
by Luc143r
Greetings fellow CMDRs, I have been playing on PS4 on and off since just before the new
DSS Scanner launched.

I made my first fortune on an ill-thought out passenger mission to Colonia, realizing what
I was in for only after hundreds of jumps out of the bubble.

After I returned (many weeks later), I made a better-researched strike at getting in the
credits doing overlapping painite mining. Not as lucrative as Void Opals, but I wasn’t in a
hurry.

Since then, I’ve got together a modest collection of ships and outfitted them for various
careers, and would like to participate in chill PvE experiences with like-minded folks.

I’m not really a combat pilot, but I enjoy just about every type of activity Elite has to
offer.

Re: CMDR LUC143R

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:01 am
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander LUC143R.

Glad you discovered mining after your Colonia PAX mission. That's a long way to taxi someone!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.