Page 1 of 1

Cmdr Whatsie

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:49 am
by whatsie
Hi, friends! I'm Whatsie. It's short for "What's his name," a loving(?) moniker given by my spouse's mother shortly after we met. :roll:

I've been playing Elite on-and-off since a couple weeks after public release. I decided recently to nuke my save and start fresh with a new name, so.... here I am. I look forward to some sweet, sweet PVE fun with you all.

o7 and fly safe, CMDRs.

Re: Cmdr Whatsie

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:57 am
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Whatsie. (catchy, indeed!)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Re: Cmdr Whatsie

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:53 pm
by GreenViper
Welcome Commander Whatsie.
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !