Page 1 of 1

CMDR DoubleDog

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:14 pm
by CMDR DoubleDog
Greetings!

I am CMDR DoubleDog, with my voice assistants Vega, and Archer.

I started playing the game..10 days ago? A month ago? I'm not sure anymore, time blurs together when I play.

I enjoy roleplaying as a Bounty Hunter and Explorer, and usually refer to my ship and I as a collective "we".

So far I had a rough start, picking missions that were too difficult, (I counted being blown up 12 times in my Eagle and got stuck with a loaner Sidewinder for a bit) and instead went exploring to fund my first craft, and I'm just now learning about engineering. Elvira is next on my list, as Farseer...I'm way too afraid to go into the Pleadies or Witchhead nebula by myself for meta alloys :shock:

Hope to see some of you soon, I'm currently hanging around the Col Sector, at Tsim Biko :)

Re: CMDR DoubleDog

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:36 am
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander DoubleDog
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC


If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.