Page 1 of 1

Cmndr BlindGamer66

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:58 pm
by BlindGamer66
Greetings fellow Commanders!

I've had the game since October 2015. I played for a bit back then and then put it down for a while.
5 years later and I picked it up again, and I'm glad I did. It has evolved into the great space game I
was hoping that it would.

I do prefer the PvE environment and decided to join and see if I could find a group to fit in with.

Thanks, and happy rock hunting. :)

Re: Cmndr BlindGamer66

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:07 pm
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander BlindGamer66
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.