Page 1 of 1

New CMDR Pyro The Wise

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:19 pm
by PyroTheWise
Hi all,

I never joined Elite before because of the PvP aspect to it. I am old and my reactions are not what they need to be for PvP gaming any longer.

However a friend of mine kept telling me there are PvE aspects to the game, so when Steam put the bundle on sale for a great price I decided to give it a try. I than ran across this PvE centered group and just had to join. I am just getting started in Elite but hope to play a few times a week as family life allows.

Hope to see you all out there and will help anyway I can.

Re: New CMDR Pyro The Wise

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 am
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Pyro The Wise
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy (MCRN); 99% of the time you can find me in and around the Colonia area.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)
Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: New CMDR Pyro The Wise

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:43 am
by PyroTheWise
GreenViper wrote:Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC


I have setup discord not teamspeak yet. I did fill out the form as well.

I am a recent Console (PS4) to PC gamer. So I am not sure which name to add to the "in game friends list". Is it the Steam code? Elite Dangerous Account ID? The in-game commander name?

Sorry for the basic question and thanks for the warm welcome.

Re: New CMDR Pyro The Wise

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:19 am
by JohnLuke
PyroTheWise wrote:I am a recent Console (PS4) to PC gamer. So I am not sure which name to add to the "in game friends list". Is it the Steam code? Elite Dangerous Account ID? The in-game commander name?

Sorry for the basic question and thanks for the warm welcome.


Welcome to the group! :)

Feel free to add your in-game commander name to the friends list.