Page 1 of 1

CMDR Alexis Sangre

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:06 pm
by Lexiel
Eyo ey!
Alexis here. So like, I'm an explorer and trader. I never participated in any gold rushes, I enjoy flying on my own pace, not stressing about credits. I like to participate in community missions and other such stuff. Flying too close to the stars, getting lost in clusters of stars near the center of the galaxy for days. Oh and I really can't fly well near the surface of planets. More often than not I end with 31% hull when I'm trying to scan things.

That's about it I guess?

Thanks for reading
Alexis Sangre (Lexiel)

Re: CMDR Alexis Sangre

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:31 pm
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Alexis Sangre
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy; 99% of the time you can find me wandering around the Colonia area.


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR Alexis Sangre

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:53 pm
by Lexiel
Already applied and joined discord. ^-^