Page 1 of 1

CMDR Ping-192

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 am
by Ping-192
Hi All,

I'm Bas from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Played ED on PC until 2018, never joined any groups. But now since May 2020 i'm playing on PS4 (thats why I have a weird commander name. It is the same as the PSN ID).

In my younger (real life) days, I was always curious about the universe. So Exploring the Milky Way Galaxy is what I do most, besides some trading.

I like to make ingame pics and create video's of the encounters and "adventures" which I come across. On PC I did some RP with ED, maybe I will do that again someday on Inara.

Greets from Holland,

Bas.

Re: CMDR Ping-192

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:48 pm
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Ping-192


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PS4


If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR Ping-192

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:58 am
by Ping-192
Thank you,

I submitted the form and send the Friend Request on PS4.

Cheers