Page 1 of 1

CMDR LonePaladin

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am
by LonePaladin
Greasings and sanitations!

I'm new to E:D, but I'm not one of the influx of newcomers from the Epic giveaway -- I bought my copy on Steam a few months ago. I've been thoroughly enjoying sightseeing in my Asp (yeah, I've been on long enough to have one), but I'd rather see the luxury dashboard of my Adder. And I'm also looking into some of the non-exploration aspects of the game.

I'd prefer PvE because I really don't have the reflexes to compete with a dedicated human fighter pilot.

Re: CMDR LonePaladin

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:54 am
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander LonePaladin.

The Asp is a great 'all arounder' ship and I'm sure it's serving you well.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR LonePaladin

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:28 pm
by GreenViper
Welcome CMDR LonePaladin
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !