Page 1 of 1

CMDR Trauri

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:58 pm
by Trauri
Hello everyone Trauri here, thanks for the add to the group, I'm from Mexico. I have 124 hrs in the game and I feel pretty noob xd. I hope to meet a lot of you here :D :D

Re: CMDR Trauri

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:30 am
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Trauri

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR Trauri

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:51 pm
by Zetr0
Saludos Comandante Trarui - o7

Bienvenido al sector Mobius!


If its worth anything Commander, I have over 1,000 hours in this universe, I still feel like a Noob fresh out of Sol!


Hope to meet you out here in the void one day commander, untill then Viajes seguros Comandante!