Page 1 of 1

CMDR RSFX

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:47 pm
by realshyfox
Hy I am Cmdr RSFX. I am new here and I've came because another cmdr told me about this group. Searching more on this I found out the main principles of ethics that you stand for and yeah ... I want this type of environment and not the chaos and desorder that some individuals might like to spread into this universe. I stand for the liberty of decision and choice but not for inflicting other just for fun. So that´s why I´m here

Re: CMDR RSFX

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 pm
by Nanosmo
Welcome Aboard!

Enjoy your time in game.

Re: CMDR RSFX

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander RSFX.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.