CMDR Zonr

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zonr_0
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zonr
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Zonr

Postby Zonr_0 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:17 am

Hello everyone!

I've been playing Elite on and off since launch, mostly with friends, though when powerplay launched I spent some time working with ALD groups. I mostly flip between bounty hunting and trading, though I also do a bit of exploring here and there. You can check out my Inara page here.

I had heard about mobius off and on and considered joining, but finally decided to as most of my friends have more or less moved on from the game (at least for now). I always enjoy the atmosphere and the chance to run into other friendly commanders in open, but like many others here, I really don't enjoy PvP or the risk of losing progress because of griefers (I only have so many hours of free time as a full time student!).

Unfortunately, my Thrustmaster HOTAS X literally just had a button die an hour or so after submitting my join request, so I'm going to be stuck slumming it with a 360 controller for the time being until I can either fix it or get a replacement. I was considering using the chance to upgrade sticks, but it looks like the x56 is pretty bad all around and the x54/55 are now difficult to find. Anybody have any recommendations for a good HOTAS for around $250 or less?

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Zonr

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Zonr. Hope you get your HOTAS repaired/replaced soon.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”