Page 1 of 1

CMDR Dravender Introduction

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:30 pm
by Dravender
Hello all, I picked up Elite Dangerous about 3 days ago and I am about as noob as it gets. I am 53 years old and reside in KY. I have ran thru most of the tutorials, and have spent my time in solo play thus far. I am NOT into PVP, I prefer the PVE experience, and so far I have enjoyed trading and exploration discovery the best. I know I have a long way to go and a LOT to learn. Im a long time PC gamer, and I hope to make some new friends here.

Thanks and best of luck out there
Rick AKA Dravender or Drav

PS The name came from one of my 1982 D&D Characters. ( D&D on paper days )
Yes I am an old timer nerd...lol

Re: CMDR Dravender Introduction

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:56 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Dravender.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Extra Refinery station in the Azrael system).

Re: CMDR Dravender Introduction

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:04 pm
by Dravender
Thanks

Re: CMDR Dravender Introduction

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:09 pm
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR Dravender!
Hope to meet you in the black void one day.