Page 1 of 1

Noobmander Diaspro reporting

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm
by Diaspro
Greetings all
I'm an Italian and noobish wing, never had the feeling of a space flight simulator (except for some arcade and old ones).
I Love videogames, no subscriptions mmos and science (and space).
Digged into the game tutorials, liked the game, found a stable mouse and keyboard setup, and started to play in solo.
At the moment I'm not interested in PvP and if I have to meet a griefer in Open mode I want to be able to counter him;
until then, enjoying the PvE and learning the game with human players would be great.
I heard about the Mobius community in some youtube videos and I like your code.
Hope to see you in the dark

Diaspro

Re: Noobmander Diaspro reporting

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:03 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Diaspro

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Extra Refinery station in the Azrael system).

Re: Noobmander Diaspro reporting

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 am
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR Diaspro.
Hope to meet you in the black void one day !