CMDR Bandy bushido reporting in
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 pm
Hello all,
My name is Jason Hawkins and I am 48 years old. I have been playing elite for less than a year now and have spent all of my time in Solo so far.
I am looking to join a group where I can meet others like myself who are looking to get the most out of the game.
I live in Wales, UK and my preferred location is Eurasia.
Many thanks and hope to see you soon.
My name is Jason Hawkins and I am 48 years old. I have been playing elite for less than a year now and have spent all of my time in Solo so far.
I am looking to join a group where I can meet others like myself who are looking to get the most out of the game.
I live in Wales, UK and my preferred location is Eurasia.
Many thanks and hope to see you soon.