Page 1 of 1

CMDR Hyena Bloke

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:53 am
by Hyena Bloke
Hello! Long time ED player here, used to play entirely in Open until I started finding the non-stop griefer blockades a bit tiresome. I don't mind the odd risk of PvP, but there's a point where back to back interdictions followed by immediate destruction by overengineered doom ships whenever I enter a popular system stops being funny and just starts messing with my IRL plans for the evening.

Heard this was the best community out there so thought I'd give it a go. One of the main reasons I'm still playing is for the community, so I'm hoping to find that here.

Re: CMDR Hyena Bloke

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:55 am
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Hyena Bloke
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC


If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.