CMDR Megan Blackwood
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm
Greetings.
My name is Alex, 30. I'm from Russia. I'm not new to Elite, mostly played solo, tried almost everything it has to offer. A little backstory - i knew about Elite for a long time, but didn't really wanted to buy it for a full price (wasnt sure i'll like it). But one day i was able to grab it really cheap on sale and been enjoying it since then. But after a while it gets a bit boring and lonely always staying in solo, so i decided to try open. It didnt go well. I got killed in unarmed exploration ship. Happens i suppose. After some time i decided to give it another go just to get killed again in unarmed ship. That was really frustrating as you understand. I knew about Mobius but i didnt know how private groups work. I thought its like 3-5 ppl at once. Should have googled earlier, my bad. So my reasons why i want to join Mobius is to have a friendly environment where i can meet random ppl, maybe have some chat or just a good time in general, without a constant fear of getting killed by random griefer. I like pvp as well, but i dont like forced pvp. I filled out required form and submitted a request in-game a few days ago. I hope to see you all in game one day.
My name is Alex, 30. I'm from Russia. I'm not new to Elite, mostly played solo, tried almost everything it has to offer. A little backstory - i knew about Elite for a long time, but didn't really wanted to buy it for a full price (wasnt sure i'll like it). But one day i was able to grab it really cheap on sale and been enjoying it since then. But after a while it gets a bit boring and lonely always staying in solo, so i decided to try open. It didnt go well. I got killed in unarmed exploration ship. Happens i suppose. After some time i decided to give it another go just to get killed again in unarmed ship. That was really frustrating as you understand. I knew about Mobius but i didnt know how private groups work. I thought its like 3-5 ppl at once. Should have googled earlier, my bad. So my reasons why i want to join Mobius is to have a friendly environment where i can meet random ppl, maybe have some chat or just a good time in general, without a constant fear of getting killed by random griefer. I like pvp as well, but i dont like forced pvp. I filled out required form and submitted a request in-game a few days ago. I hope to see you all in game one day.