Page 1 of 1

CMDR SirLeinad

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:18 am
by SirLeinad
Hi, I'm kind of new to ED (73 hours) mostly on and off play for a couple of years. Finally getting back into the game now. I have always played on solo mode as I didn't want to deal with PvP but I still want to play with others, so this community seemed perfect.

Re: CMDR SirLeinad

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:12 am
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander SIRLEINAD
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !


Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.