Page 1 of 1

CMDR Spazghost

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:28 pm
by Spazghost
Hello there,

I am very new to E:D but found this forum while browsing reddit. It sounded interesting as I have been playing mostly on solo so far. I am still new to the game, just got Mostly Harmless rank and venturing out into the galaxy in my Cobra MKIII. I would love to make some friends to join on the journey.

o7

Re: CMDR Spazghost

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:01 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Spazghost

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR Spazghost

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 am
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR Spazghost
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !