Page 1 of 1

CMDR 12GaugeSavior

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:41 pm
by 12GaugeSavior
Hello all,

I've been playing on the US PC Mobius for a few weeks now, and haven't run into another player yet! So I figured I'd hop on the forums and introduce myself.

I've been playing E:D since the paid early access, however I took a looong break (well before engineers) from the came and have only returned recently. I took an HMD home from the office, and been playing pretty steadily for the past month or so. So much new stuff to do.

Since coming back, I've picked up an 'Conda, Vette, and Cutty, though the Anaconda is the only of the big three I've outfitted, and it could still use some engineering. I also unlocked most of the guardian weapons, and have the beginnings of an AX Krait mkII and an AX Cheiftan as well.

So, on to material grinding for engineers, and eagerly awaiting the return of Prof Palin.

Once I get some of this "work" out of the way, I might be looking to join an AX group, any groups that operate inside of Mobius?

Re: CMDR 12GaugeSavior

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander 12GaugeSavior

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

You'll find info about our AX group on the discord server. :)

Re: CMDR 12GaugeSavior

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:13 am
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR 12GaugeSavior
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !