Page 1 of 1

CMDR Andrudis

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:24 pm
by Andrudis
Hello community!

I am 38, software developer from Ukraine. I used to play a lot original Elite (1984) back in my youth.
Recently, about 2 weeks ago I've discovered that I have Elite Online already purchased and I've decided to give it a try: bought Horizons and started with training missions and some solo play.
My plans are to try out different aspects of the game on high-level just to understand how they work and then focus on Exploration of distant worlds looking for something spectacular.

About 3 year ago I've spent several months living in Null-sectors with Goonswarm Federation and had my share of PvP there piloting mostly Manticoras or Golems, so I do not want to waste my time dealing with pirates and grievers in Elite Online, that is why I choose not to participate in Open.

While watching some tutorials I've found several mentions of Mobuis community, so that is how I am ended up here with you.
Unfortunately I do not have much spare time for gaming now, so won't be able to find me often in space. But if you do and I can be of any assistance - it would be my pleasure to help.

See you all in the game!

Re: CMDR Andrudis

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:49 pm
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Andrudis.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Re: CMDR Andrudis

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:44 am
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR Andrudis
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !