Page 1 of 1

CMDR Kali Malkavian

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 pm
by Kali
Hi guys,

Thanks for accepting my request 8-)
I love pve content mostly but I hate playing in such an open environment with no random chatting.
I play on the pc, so bear with me as I have a lot of keys to remember :(

I'm still new to the game so I'll hopefully see you guys floating about.

Over and under.
Kali ;)

Re: CMDR Kali Malkavian

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:37 pm
by GreenViper
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Kali Malkavian
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC



If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.


Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.