Page 1 of 1

CMDR Goiano

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:04 am
by Goiano
Hello there!

Brazillian living in Germany for the past few month.
Been playing ED for a while but now that I got a HOTAS I'm putting some time on it, most on solo.
Found Mobius in the ED forum. Looking to chill out, shot things and have some fun. o7

Re: CMDR Goiano

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:50 am
by JohnLuke
Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Goiano.

What HOTAS did you get? They sure add a lot of immersion and functionality to the game. :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Re: CMDR Goiano

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:46 pm
by Goiano
Thank you! I got a X52 Pro and I'm also playing aroung with voice commands. Maybe next year I'll go for a VR =))... my wife didn't decided yet ehhehe

Re: CMDR Goiano

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:54 am
by JohnLuke
The X-52 is an awesome HOTAS! I flew one for thousands of hours before it finally gave up the ghost.

And..... VR is AMAZING! It's a whole new gaming world. Well worth it.

Re: CMDR Goiano

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:19 pm
by GreenViper
Welcome to Mobius CMDR Goiano
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !