Page 1 of 1
Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:50 pm
by UnmarkedBoxcar
Are
these useful to anyone else?
Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 pm
by LionOfNarnia
Why yes they are!
Thank you for making it available.
Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:47 am
by HazCat
Very helpful! Thank you!
Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:33 am
by captain easy
Very nice. Placed in my strategy folder!
Thanx
Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 am
by OrionSnake
Thank you for making the charts and sharing them!
Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 am
by UnmarkedBoxcar
OrionSnake wrote:Thank you for making the charts and sharing them!
Ohh I didn't make them, but I did share them

Re: Graphs and Stuff
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:51 am
by de Carabas
Yep interesting. Would be nice to see them updated to include things like the Imperial Hammer. I'm assuming new weapons for the srv in 2.0 as well (at least)