CMDR Eleerween

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Erleerween
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:38 am
CMDR: Erleerween
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

CMDR Eleerween

Postby Erleerween » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Greetings!
I'm CMDR Erleerween, I'm french, I'm 40 et I love Elite Dangerous. It's really the game I wanted to play: harsh, poetic and so grateful with efforts.
I used to play on solo or private group with some friends and not so much on open: I loose too much with pirates. So I'm very happy to join a big cool (i've heard) group PVE.

Sorry for my grammar... I'm french :P
CMDR Erleerween
Messager, Commercant, Explorateur, Mineur, Contrebandier
Combat █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Commerce █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Exploration █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

yons
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:40 am
CMDR: yons
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CMDR Eleerween

Postby yons » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello.

Welcome! :)
Image

User avatar
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4081
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:22 am
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: CMDR Eleerween

Postby Xebeth » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Erleerween

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Image
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy


Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 263 guests

i